The Territory Manager is the link between the livestock producer, the feed dealer and Famo Feeds. It is the responsibility of the Territory Manager to provide nutrition consulting and product advice to livestock producers. The Territory Manager is also responsible for coordinating product distribution through established and prospective dealers. Territory Managers utilize computers for ration formulation and maintain a working knowledge of Famo products and programs. Territory Managers keep abreast of current issues and emerging technologies in the livestock industry. Successful achievement of the above responsibilities is measured by increased sales in the respective territory.
- Minimum of a 4 year degree in animal or dairy science and/or 3 years of experience required
- A thorough understanding of the livestock industry, with a strong dairy or beef background preferred
- Experience with ration balancing and animal nutrition preferred
- Strong math, computer, and analytical skills required
- Must be confident, self-motivated, and highly organized
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org